"The recloser market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.88% from 2017 to 2022"
The recloser market (including the sectionalizer market) is projected to reach from USD 2.14 billion in 2017 to USD 2.71 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.88%, from 2017 to 2022. The increasing demand for electric power worldwide and rising investments in smart grids are driving the recloser and sectionalizer market across the world.
"The three-phase segment is expected to hold the largest share of the recloser market, by phase, during the forecast period"
Three-phase reclosers have been predominantly used in industrial applications due to their large power-carrying capacity and suitability for operations of heavier electrical equipment. They are used in the three-phase distribution systems. Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East are expected to show high growth in the three-phase distribution segment, owing to the increasing demand for three-phase power from industries in India, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Argentina. Hence, the demand for three-phase reclosers is expected to be higher in these countries.
"North America: Key market for reclosers"
North America is the second largest market for reclosers and sectionalizers followed by Europe and the Middle East. The US Department of Energy is going to implement smart grids across the US, Canada, and Mexico, which would drive the recloser market. Moreover, replacement of its aging infrastructure to improve grid reliability and enable smarter power networks to indicate a great potential for the growth of the recloser market in North America.
Breakdown of Primaries:
In-depth interviews have been conducted with various key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts, to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information, as well as to assess future market prospects. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
-By Company Type: Tier 1-62%, Tier 2-23%, Tier 3-15%
-By Designation: C-Level-40%, D-Level-35%, Others-25%
-By Region: North America-15%, Europe-8%, Asia Pacific-47%, South America-20%, Middle East & Africa-10%
Note: The tier of the companies has been defined on the basis of their total revenue; as of 2016: Tier 1 ≥USD 5 billion, Tier 2 = USD 1 billion to USD 5 billion, and Tier 3 ≤USD 1 billion
The leading players in the recloser market are Eaton (Ireland), Schneider (France), NOJA Power (Australia), Tavrida (Switzerland), ABB (Switzerland), Hubbell (US), Siemens (Germany), and S&C (US).
The report provides a picture of the recloser market across the power industry and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the market across different segments such as voltage, phase, control type, and region. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of voltage, phase, control, and region with a focus on industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and evaluate the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the recloser market, high-growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the recloser market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets; the report analyzes the markets for recloser and sectionalizer across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global recloser market
Why buy this report?
1. The report identifies and addresses key markets for implementation of recloser and sectionalizer in the power industry, which would help manufacturers review the growth in demand.
2. The report helps solution providers understand the pulse of the market and provide insights into drivers, restraints, and challenges.
3. The report will help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and will help in making strategic decisions.