The enteral feeding devices market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% between 2017 and 2022"
The enteral feeding devices market is expected to reach USD 3.19 billion by 2022 from USD 2.39 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric population, rising incidence of preterm births, growing demand for enteral feeding devices in the home care sector, and the shift from parenteral to enteral nutrition are the major factors responsible for the growth of the market during the forecast period. However, the complications associated with the use of enteral feeding devices and the insufficient reimbursements for enteral nutrition are some of the major challenges currently at play in the market.
"The administration reservoirs segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period."
By product, the enteral feeding devices market is segmented into enteral feeding pumps, tubes, administration reservoirs, giving sets, enteral syringes, and other consumables. The administration reservoirs segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period as they are single-use devices and are discarded with giving sets, they minimize the risk of infection, and number of administration reservoirs required per patient is directly proportional to the number of days for which the patient needs enteral nutrition.
"The pediatrics segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period."
On the basis of age group, the enteral feeding devices market is segmented adults and pediatrics. The pediatrics segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is primarily attributed to the rising incidence of preterm births across the globe.
"APAC to witness the highest growth during the forecast period."
Geographically, the enteral feeding devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2016, North America commanded a major share of the enteral feeding devices market. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. The significant growth of the Asia Pacific market is mainly attributed to the rising preterm births, rising aging population, growing awareness of enteral nutrition, and unfulfilled medical needs in emerging economies, with rapid improvisation of healthcare facilities.
Break of Primary Participants:
- By Company Type - Tier 1: 45%, Tier 2-33%, and Tier 3-22%
- By Designation - C Level: 43%, Director Level: 38%, and Others: 19%
- By Region - North America: 41%, Europe: 30%, Asia Pacific: 23%, and the Rest of the World: 6%
The prominent players in the enteral feeding devices market are Fresenius Kabi (Germany), Halyard Health (US), Medtronic (Ireland), B. Braun (Germany), Abbott (US), C.R. Bard (US), Boston Scientific (US), Cook Medical (US), CONMED (US), Nestle (Switzerland), Danone (France), Moog (US), Vygon (France), and Applied Medical Technology (US).
The report analyzes the various types of enteral feeding devices in the market and their adoption patterns. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the enteral feeding devices market for different segments such as product, age group, application, end user, and region. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market position.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the enteral feeding devices market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the enteral feeding devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets by product, age group, application, end user, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the enteral feeding devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the enteral feeding devices market