|시장 조사 자료 (Market Report)-영문판
|시장 조사 자료-일본어판
The global polyurethane composites market is anticipated to grow from USD 515.0 Million in 2016 to USD 909.8 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2016 to 2026.
The objectives of this study are:
- To define, describe, and forecast the polyurethane composites market based on fiber type, manufacturing process, end-use industry, and region
- To estimate and forecast the polyurethane composites market size, in terms of value (USD million) and volume (kilotons)
- To estimate and forecast the polyurethane composites market based on fiber type, manufacturing process, end–use industry in North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To identify and analyze the key growth drivers, restraints, threats, and opportunities that are influencing the polyurethane composites market
- To strategically identify and profile key market players and analyze their core competencies in each application of the markets
- To track and analyze recent market developments and competitive strategies, such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, new product developments, and expansions in the polyurethane composites market
- Market share analysis of the leading market players that are operating in polyurethane composites market
The years considered for the study are:
- Base Year – 2015
- Estimated Year – 2016
- Projected Year – 2026
- Forecast Period – 2016 to 2026
- For company profiles in the report, 2015 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
This study aims to estimate the polyurethane composites market size for 2016 and projects its demand till 2026. It also provides a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the polyurethane composites. Various secondary sources that include directories, industry journals, various associations (such as ACMA, EuCIA, Composite Panel Association, American Society for Composites, BCS) and databases have been used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive commercial study of the polyurethane composites market. Primary sources, such as experts from related industries and suppliers have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess future prospects of the polyurethane composites market. Breakdown of profiles of primaries is shown in the figure below:
To know about the assumptions considered for the study, download the pdf brochure
Companies operating in the global polyurethane composites market include BASF SE (Germany), Bayer AG (Germany), Hexcel Corporation (U.S.), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), SGL Group (Germany), Toray Industries, Inc. (Japan), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd. (China), Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), Owens Corning (U.S.), and SGL Group (Germany) among others.
Key Target Audience
- Manufacturers of Polyurethane Composites
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Polyurethane Composites
- End-Use Industries Operating in Polyurethane Composites Supply Chain
- Government and Research Organizations
- Investment Banks and Private Equity Firms
Scope of the Report: This research report categorizes the global polyurethane composites market on the basis of fiber type, manufacturing process, end-use industry, and region, forecasting revenues as well as analyzing trends in each of the sub-markets.
On the basis of Fiber Type:
- Glass Fiber Polyurethane Composites
- Carbon Fiber Polyurethane Composites
On the basis of Manufacturing Process:
- Resin Transfer Molding
- Injection Molding
- Filament Winding
- Compression Molding
On the basis of End-Use Industry:
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Wind Power Energy
- Sports & Leisure
- Aerospace & Defense
On the basis of Region:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
End-Use Industry Analysis
- Further breakdown of the end-use industry into sub segments, wherein polyurethane composites are used
- Value and volume analysis of polyurethane composites consumption in terms of manufacturing process and fiber type
The polyurethane composites market is estimated at USD 515.0 Million in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 909.8 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2016 to 2021. The rising adoption of polyurethane composites across various end-use industries such as transportation, building & construction, electrical & electronics, and wind power energy is expected to fuel the growth of the polyurethane composites market.
The transportation segment of the polyurethane composites market is estimated to lead the polyurethane composites market in 2016, and is also projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2021, in terms of value. The increasing adoption of polyurethane composites in the development of lightweight automotive components that have superior mechanical and physical properties to that of competing materials is anticipated to drive the demand for polyurethane composites in the transportation industry.
The glass fiber segment is estimated to account for a largest share of the polyurethane composites market in 2016. The growth of the segment can be attributed to superior properties, such as strength, flexibility, durability, stability, light weight as well as resistance to heat, temperature, and moisture of glass fiber polyurethane composites. These lead to the increasing use of glass fiber polyurethane composites in the manufacturing of various products across industries.
The lay-up manufacturing segment is estimated to account for a largest share of the polyurethane composites market in 2016. Low cost and ease of processing are the major reasons which make lay-up one of the preferred manufacturing process for polyurethane composites.
Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the largest market for polyurethane composites. The growth is attributed by high economic growth rate, followed by heavy investments across various industries, such as automotive, building & construction, electrical & electronics, and wind power energy. Additionally, initiatives taken by various governments for the inflow of foreign investments to support the domestic demand also anticipate to drive the polyurethane composites demand within this region.
The factors inhibiting the growth of the polyurethane composites market are, slow economic recovery of the European countries and North America, and recyclability issues. Key market players operating in the global polyurethane composites market, such as BASF SE (Germany), Bayer AG (Germany), Hexcel Corporation (U.S.), Huntsman Corporation (U.S.), SGL Group (Germany), Toray Industries, Inc. (Japan), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd. (China), Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), Owens Corning (U.S.), and SGL Group (Germany) among others, have adopted various strategies to increase their market shares. Expansions, merger & acquisitions, new product launches, agreements, and research & development are some of the key strategies adopted by market players to achieve growth in the global polyurethane composites market.